POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Please arrive alone to your appointment. (No additional guests, sorry!)
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to your appointment. Our door is locked. When your stylist is ready for you, we will let you in, taking your temperature and providing you hand sanitizer.
- Mask must be worn at all time by staff and clients. Please wear a disposable mask or bring a backup mask- we do not want to ruin your pretty masks! If you do not have a mask with you, we will provide you with one.
- We have allowed additional time between each appointment to allow proper sanitation of each station, and our stations are spread apart to 6+ feet between clients.
-We are not providing any beverages at this time, and do not have magazines available. Please bring water and reading material if you would like.
- Carry in-carry out policy ~ if you bring any beverages or reading material, please take it with you when you leave.
-Gratuities ~ we ask that you please give gratuity directly to your stylist (cash only)
- There is a temporary $5 charge applied to every client ticket to help fund our new procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, the extra time added between each appointment, staff PPE, and additional sanitation supplies. We appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate through this.
Thank you all for your patience! We are so happy to be here again making you feel beautiful. These changes are only temporary, and we are looking forward giving you the Fusion experience you know and love!