** The following services will be unavailable for the time being.
They are not included in Phase 3 reopening guidelines.
We will announce when we are able to perform these services again!
- Makeup Application
- Spray Tanning (We can do body only - no face )
* We are NOT accepting walk-ins at this time*
Please call ahead if you are coming in to pick up products. Thank you!!
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Arrive to your appointment alone.
- Do not be late please!
- Wait outside until a staff member opens the door for you.
- Please be sure to wait 6+ feet from the entrance to allow anyone leaving plenty of space to exit the salon. We will take your temperature upon entry.
- Mask must be worn at all time by staff and clients.
If you do not have a mask with you, please let us know via phone and we will provide you with one for a small fee.
- We have allowed 15 minutes in between each appointment to allow proper sanitation of each station. We have always upheld the highest standards in safety & sanitation and will continue to going forward.
- As much as we'd love to hug you, unfortunately we can't right now!
- To decrease time in the salon, we can make your following appointment while you have your hair done, sitting in stylist chair, or via phone/email after your appointment.
- We are doing contact-free credit card check-out.
-We are not providing any beverages at this time, and do not have magazines available. Please bring water and reading material if you would like.
- Carry in-carry out policy ~ if you bring any food, beverages, reading material,
ect., you must take it with you when you leave.
-All makeup, lotion, and skincare testers will be unavailable for use. If you would like to look at any makeup, please ask and one of our staff members will show you items.
-Gratuities ~ we ask that you please give gratuity directly to your stylist (cash only)
- There is a temporary $5 covid charge applied to every client ticket to help cover supplies including but not limited to extra capes, thermometer, disposable gloves and masks, hand sanitizer at every station, and added time in between each appointment to clean. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you all for your patience! We are so happy to be here again making you feel beautiful. These changes are only temporary, and we are looking forward giving you the Fusion experience you know and love!